Cut the Ribbon!

Thanks for taking the time to venture to our little corner of the internet. My name is Envyy. I pretty much love World of Warcraft with a passion, I dream about it, talk about it and truly enjoy playing it and if you are reading this, chances are you do too. Well then, you already have something in common with us!


This will be a WoW blog run by myself and a very close friend. Our topics will range from anything wow related. Hopefully you enjoy what we have to say and don't end up killing yourself from boredom. We are both new to the blogging experience but it is something we are willing to put the effort into. We hope this whole experience will be a wonderful one. Hopefully we meet a bunch of cool people too! Keep coming back for more tasty, smexy and insightful posts!

Welcome to Looking for Readers!


Envyy

1 Response to "Cut the Ribbon!"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi, this might seem a bit random but are you Envyy from Maelstrom? I play there and watched some horrible madness unfold on the realm forums. I tried to contact you in game (Aishwarya). I just wanted to let you know that you have my support as a fellow female gamer.

Post a Comment